The Privacy Blog Podcast – Ep. 17: RSA Conference Wrap-up, @N, Bitcoin Fiasco, Apple Security and More
In episode 17 of The Privacy Blog Podcast for February, 2014 I talk about:
- The just completed RSA Security conference
- How an email can expose your location
- A guy who suffered extortion because his username was so valuable.
- What happened in the latest Bitcoin fiasco
- Exactly how secure Apple’s iMessage protocol is
- And finally how insurance companies may drive changes in cyber security